Uhaw Pa Sa Camel

 
d'Doc
Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Philippines
Beer-loving Gunner extraordinaire, perennial vocalist, guitarist, dog person, and wet kisser in one neat li'l package.

>> VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

 

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]  

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

 
Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Uhaw pa sa camel

 
I woke up this morning feeling drunk. Hey, I was drunk last night--why do I feel drunk right now? It's not fair! When you wake up the next day, you should be feeling the hangover--you know achingly heavy head or heavily aching head and numb body parts and indescribable thirst and what not. But not drunk. Drunk's supposed to be last night when your still drinking though you 've had too much. Not now. Not this. If the words I'm typing can be heard, they'd be slurred. F@ck! I'm going back to sleep.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home