Uhaw Pa Sa Camel

 
d'Doc
Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Philippines
Beer-loving Gunner extraordinaire, perennial vocalist, guitarist, dog person, and wet kisser in one neat li'l package.

>> VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

 

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]  

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

 
Friday, June 13, 2008

13th June, 2008

 

  • Friday the thirteenth! Read all about it here: http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historical/a/friday_the_13th.htm

  • It's gloomy skies all over Alabang, and the rest of Metro Manila, I bet! A perfect setting to a vile day!

  • It's the day after the Philippine Independence Day! Uhhhh, what independence?!?

  • It's Bong-bong's Birthday! Yes he's my friend Jason's son. Jason? Oh no!

  • It's our OJT's last day.

  • I'll be meeting Jodie and company for her post birthday bash.

  • It's Wally Gonzales at My Bro's Mustache in Q.C. tomorrow!

  • This day two years ago, I submitted my resignation to K.R.


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home