Uhaw Pa Sa Camel

 
d'Doc
Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Philippines
Beer-loving Gunner extraordinaire, perennial vocalist, guitarist, dog person, and wet kisser in one neat li'l package.

>> VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

 

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]  

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

 
Monday, June 16, 2008

Parang sungka lang ha...

 

There's something about cooking and the precise presentation that turns me on...





Now, if engineers would learn to cook like them. Hahaha, I'll miss you guys; you know who you are. ;)


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

 
 

3 Comments:

Blogger hephaestus said...

unya bai, asa na man tung imong 25-second my bro's mustache post? hehe

12:29 PM  
Blogger d'Doc said...

unya akong ibutang kay akong ipaibug sa mga taga dona luisa hahahaha

3:21 PM  
Blogger Xyldrae said...

hahaha! yeah I'm missing them already. But hey, I know how to cook! So does Carmie :D

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home