Uhaw Pa Sa Camel

 
d'Doc
Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Philippines
Beer-loving Gunner extraordinaire, perennial vocalist, guitarist, dog person, and wet kisser in one neat li'l package.

>> VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

 

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]  

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

 
Monday, August 15, 2005

Limtanon

 
Turing celebrated his birthday on the 2nd. I thought it was on the 5th. Hmmmm, kulang sa vitamins.... Hehehe, belated happy birthday part!

Meanwhile, the Salumay trip is now in limbo. Kanuto, Deciembre na sab???

I was going to create and mail a poem to a special friend. Hulat-hulat lang Bel, hapit na. Di na gyud nako kalimtan. :)

It seems I also forgot about pending upgrades to my pc. If only motherboards cost only a peso each....

What else? If I forgot anything, would it matter? I'd forget about it anyway. Hahahaha!

My pencil rendering of Mnemosyne, Greek goddess of memory. Just a reminder that memory is beautiful, we shouldn't forget about it. Nyahahahaha!!!

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home