Uhaw Pa Sa Camel

 
d'Doc
Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Philippines
Beer-loving Gunner extraordinaire, perennial vocalist, guitarist, dog person, and wet kisser in one neat li'l package.

>> VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

 

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]  

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

 
Monday, July 23, 2007

Anniversary

 
I just realized that I already spent a year here in manila just last July 21. It's amazing how time can just fly by. I've already made a lot of new friends and got reacquainted with some old ones, reestablished rapport with my brods, celebrated my birthday in the middle of a typhoon, broke some hearts and in turn had my own broken, went to Subic twice, finished a few projects and gained a raise, relocated to a new home, established contact with some relatives, sang in my friend's wedding, saw Transformers(!), etc...and missed everything back home. I miss my dogs, my friends, my family and everything that's Davao City. Nonetheless, I had lots of fun here and I'm looking forward to lots more this year!

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home