Uhaw Pa Sa Camel

 
d'Doc
Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Philippines
Beer-loving Gunner extraordinaire, perennial vocalist, guitarist, dog person, and wet kisser in one neat li'l package.

>> VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

 

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]  

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

 
Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Get the MSISDN in Symbian, Not!

 
Yesterday we had a meeting in ***** with this guy from Sony-Ericsson about some top secret project which I am not at liberty to tell, sadly. Long story short, the discussion went into MSISDNs and how on our end we should get it so the service they'll provide can make use of it. I sort of suggested that we use the telephony services of Symbian to get the MSISDN. To my horror, I found out just now that it virtually impossible to get this from the client (phone). [See why.] Luckily I sort of put in a disclaimer that I haven't tried it yet and it may not be possible. So our plan went another route and all ended well.

Lesson learned: Don't suggest things you are not sure works especially when the big bosses are listening.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home