Uhaw Pa Sa Camel

 
d'Doc
Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Philippines
Beer-loving Gunner extraordinaire, perennial vocalist, guitarist, dog person, and wet kisser in one neat li'l package.

>> VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

 

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]  

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

 
Thursday, July 26, 2007

Job Hunting Blues

 
Last Friday, the personnel department over at a European outsourcing firm called and invited me for a job interview. Seeing this as an opportunity to once again put my mettle to the test, I accepted to be scheduled for Wednesday, yesterday.

Whew, am I getting rusty... sometimes the pressure of taking job exams just gets to you when you've never done it for a while. I was sloppy enough to botch up two problems and miss 3 questions out of 20 in the multiple choice test. But, nevertheless, it was a good experience and I'll do it again tomorrow if need be. Just to sharpen up things!

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home